Subject: Cracking da extensions..
From: Jens Vang Petersen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:58:45 +0100

Hello everybody..

Well, I know that the headline might be a bit 'over the top'....

Anyway.. As some might know I've written an extension, mainly dedicated to
sorting rountines. Currently I'm working on some improvements, but yester-
day i crashed a syquest-disk with the source on... No backup.. Well I tried
a deasm-program called Ira, not bad at all, but I finaly dicided to write
a little front-program for it that takes care of the special features of
amos-extensions...
It worked out great, after getting my own source back, I tried it on the
main AMOS-lib file, it took about 25 minutes, but then I had a working
copy of the original source-code (1.2 Mb)...

--

Anyone interested in a copy of the front-program (ira 1.02 is on aminet),
then just drop me a line and I'll send it to you...

What It'll do:
Rebuild the token-list..
Rebuild the structure of the sub-routines (The L0, L1.. labels)..

What it won't do:
Recreate the special function (Rjsr, Rbra, etc.. See the Cequ file)..
Recreate the include codes (Lib offsets, etc.)
Learn you to program in asm :-))..
Make coffe..

NOTE: Ofcourse it's illegal to use this program to crack other people's
work, and it's not intended for that..

-- 
Happy greetings, Yours..
__________________________________________________________________________
 /_  __/ __  / __  /\  ___\  __ \__  _\           aka. JENS VANG PETERSEN
  / / / /_/ / ____/  \ \___\  __ \ \ \  Nyvej 8, DK-4450 Jyderup, Denmark
 /_/ /_____/_/        \_____\_\ \_\ \_\             [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 CChheecckk yyoouurr dduupplleexx sswwiittcchh..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------